Rebecca 离线

帖子:2771
粉蓝豆:52
经验:3408
注册时间:2006-09-25
加关注  |  发消息
楼主 发表于 2017-07-19 23:44|举报|关注(0)
浏览排序[ 顺序 逆序 楼主 支持 精彩 ]  快捷回复

上午收到Edward網購快遞給我一個包裹。打開來一看:哇噻,原來是一部紅米4X、3+32GB、香檳金、5英吋屏幕小米手機哦!

於是網上去度娘一下紅米4X技術參數是怎樣的:

「红米4X采用了三段式金属机身,后置指纹,厚度仅为8.65毫米,樱花粉、香槟金、磨砂黑三种风格,配置方面有5寸720p屏幕、骁龙435 1.4GHz八核处理器(Adreno 505)、2/3GB内存、16/32GB存储、1300万像素后置摄像头(F2.0光圈/5P镜头/PDAF相位对焦)、500万像素前置摄像头(F2.2光圈)、4100mAh电池。
价格方面,2+16GB 699元、3+32GB 899元」

近年來小米手機是國內手機市場可謂異軍突起的一匹黑馬,並也在積極向海外市場擴張。去年底在老撾旅行,中國各路手機廣告到處都是,呼啦啦鋪天蓋地的。

小米手機價廉物美不得不說它佔領了國內市場相當份額。說起小米不能不提到小米領軍人物雷軍這位湖北沔陽仙桃鄉里伢(市井文學作家池莉也是從那裡走出來的),他當年發奮圖強考進武漢大學計算機系,畢業後從事軟件開發從DOS系統做起......直到如今苦盡甘來終於修成正果,今天一躍成為中國最富有的IT產業高科技開發市場領軍人物之一。

小米價廉物美性價比高在於它的零部件配置,實際上是為硬件公司在做市場營銷廣告。每一部小米手機至少需要5-10個這樣零件配置,每一個配件至少能從原廠家獲取200塊以上人民幣純利潤($30-$40)即每部手機能從生產備件廠家獲得$150-$200廣告利潤,所以小米手機市場收益並非完全是從買家用戶手上賺來的,這就是雷軍的經營成功之道。他深諳中國大陸用戶市場所在之地—就在那金字塔寬廣厚厚的中下層底部,還有那些務實踏實穩健的中產階層消費群體中。

近聞珠海格力集團領軍人物董小姐要挑戰叫板小米雷軍,氣吞山河發誓要做出格力手機來把小米打垮下去。她從做格力空調到開發格力房地產現在又轉戰格力手機市場,精力充沛,鬥志昂揚,百戰不饒,真真妥妥地服了她!可她為什麼不直接進軍最時髦最前沿的高科技產業人工智能、機器人呢?

走筆到此,不由想起Edward近日發布在朋友圈里的信息:

「在天貓網購了一台小米的手機。800人民幣(注:899哈)。用的是境外卡結的帳。忘記了密碼,被馬雲的手機應用臉部識別技術驗證了身份。此刻,感覺美國的衰落竟是如此地明顯。不,與其說是美國的衰落,不如說是中國私有經濟的發展速度太驚人。」

中國經濟正在長足迅猛發展。「未來五十年世界經濟主導是在中國」。我們不必為我們的孩子未來太過多去擔憂,只要他們走正路,將來會比我們過得好,要有信心。

簡約、務實、遠離虛榮浮華,錢用在該用的去處,一向是我們生活的哲學與準則。所幸我們的孩子對財務的觀念即理性又有愛心孝心。

我的手機從小靈通—傻瓜機—二手iPhone 4—現在紅米4X,也算是芝麻開花節節高了哈。感謝生活,感謝時代,感謝命運,感謝上帝。

2017-7-19
於海邊寓所
标签:
signature
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云与月。

Rebecca 离线

帖子:2771
粉蓝豆:52
经验:3408
注册时间:2006-09-25
加关注  |  发消息
1 楼    发表于2017-07-19 23:46:11举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复
From Edward's Facebook:I've just bought a Xiaomi Redmi 4X on tmall.com owned by the Alibaba Group, with a MasterCard issued in the United States. The experience was beyond amazing: 1. Less than just a decade ago when the Scandinavian company NOKIA had the monopoly on the worldwide cellphone market (with the exception of the U.S.), China did not have a marketable cellular brand of its own. Today, the Chinese phones are sweeping the developing economies as well as some of the developed economies (e.g. Southern Europe). Those phones are not Made in China, but they are made by China with a very high value-to-price ratio. Take Xiaomi Redmi 4X, for example, the phone has similar tech specs of an iPhone 6s at only 30% of the price. That being said, while I believe it would still take years before the leading Chinese makers like Xiaomi to take on Apple within the upper market echelon in areas such as design, OS, and hardware integration, I'm super amazed at the momentum how things have been developing and I can't wait to test drive Xiaomi when I go home this year. 2. The online payment services industry used to be an oligarchy by the group of SOE banks that mandated a hard token USB security key plugged in on a Windows OS during every transaction. I like to travel, and I have a Mac, so I have been attempting to find ways to circumvent that protocol for years (including, creating a virtual HK account of some sort). Apparently today, Alibaba is providing an API integration hook-up with the global Visa and MasterCard networks which effectively enables everyone in the world to purchase goods sold on the Chinese e-commerce marketplaces with any currency of choice. That wasn't the fun part. The mobile app facetimed me during password reset to confirm my identity for the account I haven't had logged on for 8 years. Yes, I was video chatted by a robot who somehow mysteriously confirmed my identity. No SSN, no Mother's Maiden Name, no nothing. Praise capitalism.
回复
signature
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云与月。
回复:1 阅读:2420
共1页/1条首页上一页1下一页尾页
【免责声明】讨论内容仅作学术交流之用,不作为诊疗依据,由此而引起的法律问题作者及本站不承担任何责任。
快速回复
进入高级回复
您最多可输入10000个汉字,按 "Ctrl" + "Enter" 直接发送
搜索回复/乘电梯 ×
按内容
按会员