加关注  |  发消息
楼主 发表于 2012-04-24 16:14|举报|关注(0)
浏览排序[ 顺序 逆序 楼主 支持 精彩 ]  快捷回复

【澳洲生活剪影】

第一次去急诊科

•    小荷

澳网很有名,我给儿子建议,来澳洲一定要学会打网球。于是儿子和他的好朋友TOM决定去学习打网球,选择离家较近游泳馆旁边的网球训练场,1对4,1个教练教4个学生。

File:Margaretcourtstitched.jpg

The Australian Open is a major tennis tournament held annually over the last fortnight of January in Melbourne, Australia. First held in 1905, the tournament is chronologically the first of the four Grand Slam tennis events of the year – the other three being the French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open.

报名参加,第一次训练,我亲自去观阵以示鼓励,这两个小家伙经常接空球,教练的球飞过来,卯足劲去接,接不到的时候比较多。看来此训练需要持续一段时间才能掌握,两个小伙子玩得倒是很开心。

当晚网站有些事情需要处理,忙到12点还没休息。儿子起床对我说:“胸痛。”我说:“可能是第一次打球累啦,没事,继续睡”。后面又起来说,脖子也有些痛。我说:“不要紧,继续睡觉”。再后来说脸部也开始痛了,我有些坐不住啦。

看看时间已经凌晨一点多了,怎么办?去医院吗?儿子说要去医院。先生在国内处理一些事情,刚好不在澳洲,他如果在就好啦。我的车技不行啊,从来没有开过夜车,家--学校--商场,三点一线的驾车经历。

给朋友们电话请求帮助吗?半夜三更不太合适,一咬牙豁出去了,我开夜车!网上搜索最近的医院地址,GPS带路我们就出发了,夜里驾车超级紧张啊,车速80的路段,我只开50,幸亏没有遇到交警,这样的速度是要被罚款的。澳洲驾车超速要罚款,慢速一样要罚款。

20多分钟抵达医院,找到急诊科,有4位患者在等待,我们是第5个。早听说澳洲的急诊不急,果然领教啦!等待一个半小时才等到我们,我在等待中无限想念中国的急诊科,中国的医生护士那才叫速度,三下五除二将患者处理完毕。这里的急诊那叫等待啊。

一位蒙着头巾的女医生(估计是阿拉伯或者阿富汗人)带我们去检查室,进去一看,别有洞天啊。很多检查室围绕一个环形,中间是护士办公区和医生办公区。每个检查室都配备床、电视、墙壁挂满了检查设备。很多检查室床上躺着患者,电视小声播放着。

女医生声音轻柔的不行,英语发音还算标准,详细询问儿子的情况,细致的检查,然后诊断:打球用力过度累着啦,再睡一觉观察。于是儿子继续呼呼,我在旁边的椅子休息,凌晨六点多儿子睡醒了,问他感觉怎么样?他说:“好啦,没事啦”。

我笑:“你小子真能折腾啊”。问医生:“我们可以回家了吗?”,医生说可以并给我们开一个药方,如果回去后还不舒服,可以吃这种药。又问医生“我们在哪里缴费?”医生回复说:“不收费”。又追问一句:“真的不收费?”医生笑说:“真的不收费,回家好好休息。”

医生给儿子开了请假条,请假一天。开车到家,已经天色大亮,一夜未合眼,赶紧上床继续呼呼补觉。醒来后想想,澳洲真有意思:急诊不仅不急,急诊还不收费。

转自  http://blog.ipathology.cn/user/7/type/article/id/2921.html

标签:
本帖最后由 Rebecca 于 2012-04-24 18:02:45 编辑
signature
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云与月。

Rebecca 离线

帖子:2771
粉蓝豆:52
经验:3408
注册时间:2006-09-25
加关注  |  发消息
1 楼    发表于2012-04-24 16:41:35举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复
本帖最后由 Rebecca 于 2012-04-24 20:26:56 编辑

男孩子培养他们热爱1-2项体育运动对他们一生的成长锻炼都非常有好处.

回想小苹果少年时曾进体校少年网球队接受过正规少儿网球训练三年,确实经历过比同龄孩子要艰苦的一段体能与意志锻炼,所以后来上高中去军营军训时太阳暴晒下列队操练完全没有问题 :D。只是很可惜后来自从接触电脑便一发不可收果断放地弃了少网队打网球锻炼,直到读大学时又重新拾拍参加学校男子网球队...

很多留学生仅专注于功课和热衷于中国学生周末扎堆吃喝玩乐团的聚会,不重视参加学校的体育运动和社团活动,这多少是有些遗憾的。

回复
signature
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云与月。

笑熬浆糊 离线

帖子:7
粉蓝豆:19
经验:82
注册时间:2011-01-13
加关注  |  发消息
2 楼    发表于2012-04-24 17:49:23举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复

好羡慕版主呀

回复
signature
淡泊明志,宁静致远

Rebecca 离线

加关注  |  发消息
3 楼    发表于2012-04-24 18:00:16举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复
引用 2 楼 笑熬浆糊 在 2012-04-24 17:49:23 的发言:

好羡慕版主呀

谢谢楼上分享,此文是从小荷站内博客原创博文转帖过来的。

井冈杜鹃
回复
signature
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云与月。

小荷 离线

帖子:8546
粉蓝豆:97
经验:12725
注册时间:2006-09-11
加关注  |  发消息
4 楼    发表于2012-04-24 19:04:01举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复

呵呵rebecca老师在关注本版更新啊,谢谢:))

回复
signature
没有完美的个人,只有完美的团队

Rebecca 离线

加关注  |  发消息
5 楼    发表于2012-04-24 20:44:38举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复
本帖最后由 Rebecca 于 2012-04-24 21:17:46 编辑
引用 4 楼 小荷 在 2012-04-24 19:04:01 的发言:

您孩子开始学网球也勾起我回忆小苹果少年学网球的那段经历,下面是5年前(2007年)他写的一篇essay,谈及当年他在体校少网队学网球的那段经历... :D

回复
signature
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云与月。

Rebecca 离线

加关注  |  发消息
6 楼    发表于2012-04-24 20:53:27举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复
本帖最后由 Rebecca 于 2012-04-24 20:59:25 编辑

The Ugly Duckling

-------When I was a little boy

“Bang”
“Oh, outside-in!” – Well, as you can see, I am a tennis player, who quite enjoys the game on tennis court. My first experience with tennis shall trace back to over eight years. When young, I very admired the professional tennis players on television, and the sound that the racket made when hitting the ball attracted me greatly. I made up my mind to be a tennis player, and I started to practice on my own. At the age of ten, my professional tennis training began. I was selected into the city's tennis school, where I met Matthew, the man who dramatically affected me in my future life.

The first day I arrived at that school, I found myself the youngest among all – also the shortest and the thinnest. Yet I did not realize that it came the time that my hardship would begin. At my first training phase, I lost frequently. My teammates laughed at me, “Go home, fool.” I wanted to improve my skills so badly. Even worse, the coach seemed to be reluctant to instruct me. When I asked him for skill instructions, he always held a cold manner, “Go and practice", and then turned around to other players. Facing the wall alone, I diligently swinging the racket over and over again, I was hoping to play well enough to be recognized by my teammates and the coach. However, as my progress seemed too slow and shallow to catch up with their expectation, for the first time, I doubted my talent in tennis.

But it changed when a famous foreign coach, Matthew, came to our school for a short visit. He had a friendly play with every one of us. When it was my turn, I was so nervous to face such a strapping man. I tried to receive his ball carefully, one-round, two-round… twenty-round. Wow, that was unbelievable! After the match, he walked to me and started a conversation. After knowing that I had just played tennis for a year, he was amazed. He patted on my shoulder, "You are great! Remember, duck will swan one day. Keep going, boy." With wide eyes open, I felt so excited at that moment. Not only because that he had praised my tennis talent, but also the recognition that I received deeply touched and encouraged me. Since then, when facing the wall and swinging my racket, I remembered Matthew's words and talked to myself, “I will prove myself.”

The duck remembered how sweat tasted; he remembered how sun shined; he also remembered how tiredness felt. However, he never gave up whoever stands on the opposite court. Having grown stronger and stronger, he gradually turned out to be the coach’s favorite. He was no longer looked down upon. He was allowed to join the team for the Provincial tournament. His growth shocked everybody who omitted him before. He had gone though a mass of difficulties on the way to become a professional tennis player, but he gradually realized who he really was as well.

The duck wanted to thank Matthew for bringing him hope and courage at the right time; he wanted to thank Matthew for helping him to understand what he dreamed of; he also wanted to thank Matthew for guiding him to develop into a person with the ability to overcome difficulties. He got to know that it was inevitable for one to meet with frustrations or pains, which he should definitely overcome to achieve the goal. He was really "beautiful" at last, much as the duckling or we my say the swan, in the Anderson’s tale. The duck becomes a well-feathered swan in the end.

I have never seen Matthew since then, but I will never forget him for the story he told – duck will swan one day. He was a drip into my pond, creating an important wave in my life.

2007-5-29MACAO照片 262.jpg

回复
signature
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云与月。

Rebecca 离线

加关注  |  发消息
7 楼    发表于2012-04-24 22:53:05举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复
本帖最后由 Rebecca 于 2012-04-24 22:56:40 编辑
引用 4 楼 小荷 在 2012-04-24 19:04:01 的发言:

网球训练要注意训练前的热身运动,尽量将肢体肌肉关节活动开,另外最好和教练商量一下看看怎样设计孩子的体能训练,当年小苹果在少网队教练为他们的体能训练项目主要是田径长跑(3000-4000米),我觉得游泳是训练体能及机体协调很好的项目。注意保护手腕及肘部,学发球时注意背肌避免拉伤。还有就是网球运动鞋也很重要。当年耐克(中国)公司为海外订单设计的少年网球、蓝球试穿样品运动鞋送来体校送给孩子他们免费试穿,那些运动鞋是真皮质地、透气、比较轻巧而且质量很好、保护脚及踝部,也很耐穿。球拍也很重要,根据年龄选择不同尺码的拍子,上面这张照片里是3/4英寸青少年型Willson网球拍,在这之前已用过1把3/8英寸Willson儿童网球拍,都是基于适合孩子各年龄阶段使用的球拍。

回复
signature
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云与月。

yeren023 离线

帖子:644
粉蓝豆:50
经验:2471
注册时间:2009-11-08
加关注  |  发消息
8 楼    发表于2012-04-27 11:24:34举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复
引用 6 楼 Rebecca 在 2012-04-24 20:53:27 的发言:

The Ugly Duckling

“Bang”
“Oh, outside-in!” – Well, as you can see, I am a tennis player, who quite enjoys the game on tennis court. My first experience with tennis shall trace back to over eight years. When young, I very admired the professional tennis players on television, and the sound that the racket made when hitting the ball attracted me greatly. I made up my mind to be a tennis player, and I started to practice on my own. At the age of ten, my professional tennis training began. I was selected into the city's tennis school, where I met Matthew, the man who dramatically affected me in my future life.

The first day I arrived at that school, I found myself the youngest among all – also the shortest and the thinnest. Yet I did not realize that it came the time that my hardship would begin. At my first training phase, I lost frequently. My teammates laughed at me, “Go home, fool.” I wanted to improve my skills so badly. Even worse, the coach seemed to be reluctant to instruct me. When I asked him for skill instructions, he always held a cold manner, “Go and practice", and then turned around to other players. Facing the wall alone, I diligently swinging the racket over and over again, I was hoping to play well enough to be recognized by my teammates and the coach. However, as my progress seemed too slow and shallow to catch up with their expectation, for the first time, I doubted my talent in tennis.

But it changed when a famous foreign coach, Matthew, came to our school for a short visit. He had a friendly play with every one of us. When it was my turn, I was so nervous to face such a strapping man. I tried to receive his ball carefully, one-round, two-round… twenty-round. Wow, that was unbelievable! After the match, he walked to me and started a conversation. After knowing that I had just played tennis for a year, he was amazed. He patted on my shoulder, "You are great! Remember, duck will swan one day. Keep going, boy." With wide eyes open, I felt so excited at that moment. Not only because that he had praised my tennis talent, but also the recognition that I received deeply touched and encouraged me. Since then, when facing the wall and swinging my racket, I remembered Matthew's words and talked to myself, “I will prove myself.”

The duck remembered how sweat tasted; he remembered how sun shined; he also remembered how tiredness felt. However, he never gave up whoever stands on the opposite court. Having grown stronger and stronger, he gradually turned out to be the coach’s favorite. He was no longer looked down upon. He was allowed to join the team for the Provincial tournament. His growth shocked everybody who omitted him before. He had gone though a mass of difficulties on the way to become a professional tennis player, but he gradually realized who he really was as well.

The duck wanted to thank Matthew for bringing him hope and courage at the right time; he wanted to thank Matthew for helping him to understand what he dreamed of; he also wanted to thank Matthew for guiding him to develop into a person with the ability to overcome difficulties. He got to know that it was inevitable for one to meet with frustrations or pains, which he should definitely overcome to achieve the goal. He was really "beautiful" at last, much as the duckling or we my say the swan, in the Anderson’s tale. The duck becomes a well-feathered swan in the end.

I have never seen Matthew since then, but I will never forget him for the story he told – duck will swan one day. He was a drip into my pond, creating an important wave in my life.

2007-5-29MACAO照片 262.jpg

老师,您是有多幸福的啊,羡慕.....

回复
signature
岂能尽如人意,但求无愧吾心!

小荷 离线

帖子:8546
粉蓝豆:97
经验:12725
注册时间:2006-09-11
加关注  |  发消息
9 楼    发表于2012-04-27 17:58:24举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复
引用 6 楼 Rebecca 在 2012-04-24 20:53:27 的发言:

The Ugly Duckling

“Bang”

2007-5-29MACAO照片 262.jpg

超酷哦呵呵

回复
signature
没有完美的个人,只有完美的团队

宁静致远 离线

帖子:4242
粉蓝豆:2853
经验:6556
注册时间:2007-03-27
加关注  |  发消息
10 楼    发表于2012-04-27 21:10:03举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复

2007-5-29MACAO照片 262.jpg好帅气小伙

回复

Rebecca 离线

加关注  |  发消息
11 楼    发表于2012-04-27 21:35:47举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复
引用 8 楼 yeren023 在 2012-04-27 11:24:34 的发言:
老师,您是有多幸福的啊,羡慕.....

谢谢您。

其实是和大家都是一样的,没有哪一天不在牵挂和担心子女的,只是不同时期操心的内容侧重不太相同罢了?要不然怎么会有一句经典老话——‘家家都有一本难念的经’呢?

回复
signature
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云与月。

Rebecca 离线

加关注  |  发消息
12 楼    发表于2012-04-27 21:41:30举报|引用
返回顶部 | 快捷回复
引用 9 楼 小荷 在 2012-04-27 17:58:24 的发言:

超酷哦呵呵

引用 10 楼 宁静致远 在 2012-04-27 21:10:03 的发言:

好帅气小伙

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

谢谢您们分享,时间在飞逝!珍惜孩子还在身边的时候...... 

回复
signature
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云与月。
回复:12 阅读:2726
共1页/12条首页上一页1下一页尾页
【免责声明】讨论内容仅作学术交流之用,不作为诊疗依据,由此而引起的法律问题作者及本站不承担任何责任。
快速回复
进入高级回复
您最多可输入10000个汉字,按 "Ctrl" + "Enter" 直接发送
搜索回复/乘电梯 ×
按内容